Cryptocurrency: Complete Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoins
Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Monero, Ripple, and others are growing exponentially in value.
However, we are still in the early phases of an emerging market. Which means there is tremendous upside and great opportunities for investors in Cryptocurrency but also more risk for those who do not understand this rapidly evolving market.
You will learn:
- What exactly Is Cryptocurrency
- Current and Big Topics such as the Bitcoin Fork that are Influencing the Crypto World
- How Is Cryptocurrency Used
- Why Is Cryptocurrency Growing so Fast
- Different Ways To Get Your First Coin
- Key Currencies Such As Bitcoin, Ehereum, and More
- How to choose a digital currency Wallet that is secure and right for you
- Understand Cryptocurrency Trading Exchanges and how to choose one that fits your goals
- How to minimize fees that exchanges charge
- Investing Strategies from Buy and Hold to Active Trading of Cryptocurrency
- ICO (Initial Coin Offerings) Risks and Rewards and how they compare to stock market IPO’s.
- Using Fundamental Analysis to pick great coins to invest in
- Applying Technical Analysis (Charts) in an easy to understand manner to spot trends and make great trades
- Next Steps to put into Action what you have learned
Plus much more!
The Crypto world is ever changing and since you own the course for life all course updates are included for free!
Let’s face it, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can seem intimidating but at the end of this course you will feel confident:
- Using Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies for online purchases.
- Choosing and setting up your own digital currency wallet
- Picking a Cryptocurrency exchange that fits your trading needs from infrequent to active trading.
- Investing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as part of a diverse portfolio
- Using Fundamental and Technical Analysis (Charts, Patterns, Trends) to buy and sell cryptocurrencies like a Pro!
Recommended by Experts
Ken Haile recommended
Analyst from Colorado, the US, and an active Udemy userHe has taken dozens of courses on Udemy, predominantly on tech-related subjects. He uses the knowledge he acquires for professional and personal development.