Joel Degan, a user of medium.com, wrote a fundamental article about a creation of trading bots for crypto platforms. It consists of two parts and is better to be read by yourself (link at the end of text).
Summarizing Joel’s work, here are 11 steps you have to undertake while creating a bot:
1. Get boilerplate/framework installed.
2. Walk through the core parts of the system, see what is where.
3. Install and configure software need.
4. Account creation at the brokerages, setting up the API keys for the scripts.
5. Run tests and examples, get it ready.
6. Set up websocket streams to get data.
7. Finding strategies for our automated agents
8. Deep dive into Indicators and Candles available to us.
9. Coding up our first agent.
10. Testing the agent.
11. Walk through the risks you are taking again
This is just an overview of the whole process, read Joel’s text and follow his advice while creating your own trading system.